Adsolutions is looking for a DevOps
Do you like working with open source software?
Would you like to have a lot of responsibility and great autonomy?
Are you the best dev-ops out there?
Would you like to help us build great software for our clients?
Adsolutions is a small independent software development company. We specialize in developing software for digital advertising and have over 20 years of experience in this area.
As a small and independent software company, we try to be as flexible and innovative as possible. Working with open source software provides us the backup of a huge community of developers, whilst we try to contribute ourselves as well.
We even tend to think that working with open source software makes the internet, we all love so much, a bit more open and transparent.
We are looking for somebody who likes to have a lot of responsibility and great autonomy in the development process and decisions. Someone who likes to work in a small but ambitious team. You will make sure that our platform runs smoothly and you develop new features to increase the performance of our software and meet the wishes of our clients.
You enjoy building resilient distributed data pipelines, build hybrid cloud solutions and like to define your infrastructure as code.
What you’ll be doing
- Monitoring and supporting the production environment
- Improve and scale our software platform.
- Design, Develop and deploy new features.
- Automating as much aspects of the environments as possible
- Find cool new software stacks OSS or proprietary
Skills and experience
- Good knowledge of software mentioned above.
- Proven track record in this role
- Ability to work independently.
- Great problem solving skills and creative mind-set
- Analytical thinker both systemwise and data/software wise.
- Being able to design and create new software
- Positive and ambitious.
- Good knowledge of enterprise networking (tcp/ip, VPNs, proxies, firewalls, OSPF/BGP)
- Excellent knowledge of OS fundamentals with the ability to apply it in the context of modern
- Knowledge of many major protocols like http(s)/DNS
- Able to work under pressure, no 9-5 mentality, willing to be on stand-by outside of office hours
- Affinity with ad-tech
- Experience with adservers
- Experience with prebid
- Experience with ML/Tensorflow
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines
- Knowledge of browser quirks
- Experience with microservices and architecture
- Great work environment in the centre of Amsterdam (Keizersgracht).
- Small ambitious and friendly team.
- Creating disruptive software to help our clients.
Are you the person we are looking for?
Please send your application to: email@example.com and we will get back to you as soon as possible!